Saturday, October 10, 2009

Black Island Farms

A couple of years ago we went to a corn maze and we were not very impressed. Kennedy took us through the corn maze in about 5 minutes flat and it was too cold to spend alot of time on the hay slide.

This year we went to Black Island Farms. It was well worth it. They have tons of farm animals for the kids to see.





Tons of little things to play on.







And slides...





And a train. Oaklan didn't like the train to start with. Kennedy had to hold him and his binkie. (He has a tendency to throw the binkie when he's mad)





Corn Mazes





Then we went to the pumpkin patch and each got to choose our own pumpkin right off the vines. Unfortunately Oaklan fell asleep about 1 minute after I sat down so he didn't get to participate in that.





I highly recommend Black Island Farms and I'm sure we'll be back next year.

No comments: