Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween Treats

These are a few of our Halloween treats!

These were my favorite.  I saw them on a little idea book at the checkout at the grocery store.  They were supposed to go on top of cupcakes but i didn't want to make cupcakes.  Kennedy couldn't find any friends to play with one Saturday so I started making these with her and we just kept making more and more.  Brian took them to his school and they were a hit.  Just a big marshmellow covered in colored sugar.  Frosting for the hair and eyeballs.  I drew the mouth and scar with food coloring and a toothpick.  The bolts are just chocolate chips.



Our mummy pizza's.  We made these last year and they are so fun we did them again.  Just Pilsberry biscuits, tomato sauce, cheese sticks ripped into strips, and olives. 

We also made stew and then tried to add mashed potato ghosts to the top.  You use a ziplock bag to squeeze a ghost shape mash potato blob on the top of the stew.  Then use peas from the stew as the eyes.  Ours didn't turn out that good.  They didn't look like ghosts at all and then my ziplock exploded and I had mash potato everywhere.  We'll have to try that again next year.


No comments: