
I liked the Silhouette more because you don't have to buy the cartridges for it, it uses the fonts and pictures off your computer. The only downside was that it was only 8.5 inches wide so you can't do anything taller than a piece of paper. It can be longer but not taller. Only problem is it's alot more money. Well after I got the ad I started a web search for the Silhouette and guess what. I found one on sale for just over $100.00. Considering it's normally about $400.00 I couldn't pass it up. So....I got one..

Even though I have only had time to use it twice I love it. So of course the first day it arrived I had to practice on something so I labeled our containers. Kennedy likes to help out in the kitchen but never knew which one was the flour and which one was the sugar. Now she can just read them and get the right stuff. It's already paid off!
No comments:
Post a Comment