Saturday, December 5, 2009

I don't wanna! Trentini Christmas

It's time for the annual Trentini Christmas Hay Ride and Santa Visit. It was freezing cold this week, I'm talking like 15 degrees as our high for the day, so we decided not to go out on the Hay Ride but showed up just in time for the Santa Visit. When Santa comes he goes by age group so Oaklan got to go first. He has no problem with Santa. He loved it and in fact we struggled to keep him from returning over and over again. He got a little Jeep from Santa.



Kennedy on the other hand always has an issue with Santa. Ever since she was about two she hates to sit on Santa's lap. And she has yet to out grow her fear. Every year it's the same. I DON'T WANNA! The organizers of this party are family friends and kept persuading her and kinda made Santa stay until Kennedy got up there. So I pushed her up there.



Kennedy got some lip balm with Glitter in it which made it all worth it. And then, someone gave her a little purse that they didn't want. She sure got spoiled since SHE DIDN'T WANNA!

1 comment:

BookwormMom said...

Hey, Santa can be pretty creepy. I don't blame her! :)

The expression on her face is a PRICELESS pic!

(Oh, by the way, I'm glad you're feeling better!)