Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last day of Fall Soccer



Well, I'm glad to say that Fall AYSO is over. We had our last game today only because we had to make up a game. Here's a few pictures of one of Kennedy's games.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

It seems too late in the year for soccer. I am thinking to sign up Casey next year and since I have no experience with this I am not sure if Spring or Fall season is better?

Brian and Staci Staples said...

First Lilly, thanks for leaving a comment...you are the only one that ever does! AYSO soccer actually starts in the fall and then continues again in the spring. So you sign up end of spring for the next season. Then they assign the kids to a team in the fall. They play about 7 games in the fall and then stop for the winter then they play again in the spring with the same team. They get a uniform and it costs about $40.00. The cost changes each year but that's not bad for two "seasons" and a uniform.