Friday, January 23, 2009

I love to see the temple


Jan's extended family (Staci's moms side) got tickets to go to the Draper Temple open house. There should have been about 35 people but some ended up working or getting sick so there were about 20 of us that went together. Kennedy got to go inside the temple and we got to explain a little about what she has learned in primary. What a great opportunity for her. I asked her what her favorite part was and she told me the chandelier and the baptism font. She also liked the painted murals on the walls and mirrors where you could see forever. Brian picked up Kennedy and walked in front of the mirrors. Kennedy leaned over and put her head right up against him and they were looking in it together. I was thinking it was pretty precious but then the host that was in that room made a motion like she was taking a picture and just smiled at me. I'm so blessed I get to spend eternity with my wonderful husband and beautiful children.

posted by Staci

1 comment:

ChanClan said...

Don't you just love moments like this? Beautiful post!