It's the first day of Christmas break and the Hadley Christmas Party. BUT, Kennedy woke up and started throwing up. At first I thought, okay, she didn't eat very good at the party last night, she's probably dehydrated and just needs to eat. Then she threw up again. It's gonna be fine, take her temp, it's okay, no fever, get her to drink. I checked on her later and the fever had started. It was the official beginning to our annual Christmas sicknesses. It happens every year. One of us is sick and we have to struggle to make it to our Christmas activities. I planned to take Oaklan and myself and attend the family party and leave Kennedy and Brian at home, but I struggled to get done with work on time that day and ended up just staying home. We are sorry we missed this family party. Maybe next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment